Our Price Match Guarantee Policy
by Nik Edser
At NikNat Entertainment, we are proud to introduce our new price match guarantee!
We know there are a lot of DJ companies out there to choose from. It can be confusing knowing which company to choose for your special day. As we have had the honour of being the entertainment company for (as of the time of writing this) over 1,000 weddings since 2008, we know what we are doing! We always find it disappointing when it is simply pricing that means we lose the opportunity of making someone’s special day magic. We frequently hear back later that the night was ruined by a cheaper DJ. Not a good thing for the bridal couple, nor the wedding professional industry.
It is with this in mind that we have come up with our Price Match Guarantee Policy … we just don’t want to see any more couples hurt by inferior entertainment on their
special day of days.
OUR PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE POLICY
We will match the price of any of our competitors as long as all the following criteria can be met –
1) The competition must be a full time entertainment company.
2) The competitor must be fully licensed and insured as an entertainment company (pending our verification).
3) Independents or part-timers do not qualify.
4) All offers must be in writing on competitor’s letterhead or contract and signed by competitor.
5) Competitor must be a wedding specialist company. (Companies that provide their services to functions other than weddings do not qualify).
6) Competitors must be using comparable equipment to our high quality sound system.
7) The competitor must be an Australian Bridal Industry recognised finalist within the past 2 years.
We encourage you to shop around and we are more than happy to match our competitors price if they can match our service.
At NikNat Entertainment we work up to a high standard … not down to a price.
Gold Coast Acoustic Wedding Guitarist I am passionate about providing the best quality wedding entertainment services money can buy to our clients for their wedding day. I love the Gold Coast and I think it is the greatest place (not only in Australia) but the world...
Can you sue a Wedding DJ? Why is this even a question? But it is sadly the 2nd most commonly searched for term on the internet after the usual ones like - "How much is a wedding DJ?" "What does a wedding DJ cost?" "What price is a wedding DJ" Not surprising that these...
Professional Wedding Master of Ceremonies - Queensland Runner-Up We are so happy with the results of the 21st annual Australian Bridal Industry Awards which was held at Victoria Park golf complex on Tuesday the 25th of June. We came a close 2nd in the state of...